This document covers our policies on Data protection & Cookies
In this Policy, when we use “we”, “us” or “our”, we refer to the company (PROMinsight) which is collecting your personal data, or which is operating the website which you are accessing or using.
This Policy applies to all personal data that you may provide to us and the personal data we hold about you. By providing us with your personal data or by accessing, using or viewing the applicable website or any of its services, functions or contents (including transmitting, caching or storing of any such personal data), you shall be deemed to have agreed to each and all the terms, conditions, and notices in this Policy.
If you do not agree, please cease use of the website.
A. What is personal data
1. As used in this policy:
“customer” means an individual who
(a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; and
“personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified:
(a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
2. Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you, but not limited to your name and identification information such as your mobile number or email address.
B. What personal data is collected
1. We generally do not collect your personal data unless
(a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after
(i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and
(ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or
(b) where collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws.
(c) We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
How is the collected personal data used
1. We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
a. performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
b. verifying your identity;
c. responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
d. managing your relationship with us;
e. sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
f. complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
g. any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
h. transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
i. any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
Disclosure of personal data
1. We will not sell your personal data to third parties.
2. We may disclose your personal data:
a. where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you; or
b. to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause above for us.
3. The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
Withdrawing your consent
1. The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
2. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us.
3. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
4. Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in this section.
5. Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
Changes to this policy
We may amend this Policy from time to time. The amended Policy will be publicised on our website.
1. If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or about our Policy, if you do not accept the Policy, if you wish to withdraw any consent you have given us at any time, or if you wish to update or have access to your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We may be prevented by law from complying with any request that you may make. We may also decline any request that you may make if the law permits us to do so.
3. We may charge you a fee for responding to your request for access to the personal data which we hold about you, or for information about the ways in which we have (or may have) used your personal data. If a fee is to be charged, we will inform you of the amount beforehand and respond to your request after payment is received.
Like any other website, https://prominsight.com/ uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
NAME :Mr Shan Elan
EMAIL : email@example.com
MOBILE: +65 9673 9995
This Policy is governed by the laws of Singapore. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore in any dispute relating to this Policy